Please read the following Terms and Conditions very carefully as your use of our services is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”).
- These Terms and Conditions form part of the contract between the Client and Social Pipal.
- The provider of the Payment Gateway shall validate the Credit/Debit Card details provided by the Client during the course of a payment.
- This facility shall be provided at the discretion of Social Pipal which reserves the right to add, revise, suspend in whole or in part any of the facility provided by it, without any notice and it shall be binding on the Client. By using the facility, the Client shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Client is aware that in case of online payment over the Payment Gateway, the Client will not sign the charge-slips at the time of making the payment though the Payment Gateway. Accordingly, the Client accepts that, in the event of any dispute regarding the authenticity or validity of such a payment, for any reason whatsoever, the Client shall continue be liable to pay the outstanding amount toSocial Pipal for the services booked / utilized.
- Social Pipal has no obligation to verify the authenticity of any payment made from the Client account while using the facility.
Social Pipal undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the Client to any person, unless acting under good faith that such action is necessary to:
- – Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- – Protect and defend Social Pipal’s rights or property;
- – Enforce this terms and conditions;
- – Act to protect the interests of The Client.
- Social Pipal reserves the right to add, amend, revise, suspend or cancel in whole or in part any of the online payment Facility available through the Website, and will make best efforts to provide appropriate notice to the Clients.
- Any addition, suspension, revision, amendment or cancellation of the Terms as notified on the Website may be made by Social Pipal, by causing a notice of the same to be posted on the Website and the Client shall be deemed to have accepted the same in the event of its executing any transaction through the Website after the addition, suspension, revision, amendment or cancellation has been notified.
- Social Pipal may introduce new services in relation to the Website from time to time. The existence and availability of the new online payment Facility will be notified on the Website, as and when they become available.
- The Client authorizes Social Pipal to exchange, share, part with all information related to the details and transaction history of the Client to its Affiliates, banks / financial institutions / credit bureaus/ agencies as may be required by law or customary practice and shall not hold Social Pipal liable for use or disclosure of this information.
- Client shall not hold Social Pipal, responsible for any kind of incorrect details furnished by him or her during online payment made.
- Social Pipal shall be under no Liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Governing law and Jurisdiction: The provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Indian law. All disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with, or as a result of this Terms and Conditions or otherwise relating hereto, shall be subject to the exclusivejurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in Mumbai only.